Monday, July 1, 2019

Moving It Forward Monday

Woohoo for my Sweetie!  He got my longarm back in time and it's up and running again.  I remembered to take a picture of the last few rows of this Veggie Tales panel patchwork quilt.  One more row to go...


It's a gorgeous day.  After I finished the last row I left this on the longarm.  It's 90 degrees.  Pool water temp is 86 degrees.  Let's swim! --YES! He is covered in sun screen, spf 50.


It's also time to learn how to take pictures with my replacement phone.  My previous phone got wet.


This is a test run to see if videos upload to the blog.  I doubt it...
NOPE... the video doesn't load.  Oh well.  It's on instagram.  @Snider9505.

I'm linking up at Em's Scrap Bag for Moving It Forward Monday.


I'm linking at Love Laugh Quilt for Monday Making.


I'm linking at What a Hoot! for BOMs Away!



No comments: