Friday, July 5, 2019

Two More Customer Quilts

This week I took on two more customer quilts.  I need to prepare the backs as they are not long enough.  I have to sew extra fabric to them so that I can load them into my longarm frame.


The backs of the quilts this customer gives me are typically sheets -- which is fine.  They aren't long enough for me to make all off the necessary finishing row when I use my giant template boards from Circle Lord (which is what she prefers on the quilt design.)  I give her a discount when the backs are big enough.  These will be full price this time.


2 comments:

The Joyful Quilter said...

Best of luck with the quilting, Kathy! Scrappy quilts are my favorite. SEW much to look at while doing the stitching!

Needled Mom said...

People never seem to realize how much extra fabric is needed for longarm quilting. Have fun with them.