Monday, July 29, 2019

Wings of Spring -- A Block Lotto Quilt

I won the Wings of Spring blocks in the Block Lotto back in March (2019).  I only needed one more block to make the suggested quilt layout by Sophie.   A couple of blocks are turned a little differently than Sophie's layout -- those were an accident  a design choice.  This quilt top is coming together quickly!




I'm linking up at Em's Scrap Bag for Moving It Forward Monday.


It is my goal to finish this quilt for the month of August.  It's going to be a busy month.  My husband is on vacation for a few weeks.  Our anniversary is coming!  This is my birthday month.  School starts on 8/21.  I hope to have to can tomatoes this summer.  I love canning!  This is my OMG August goal to finish this quilt.

I'm also linking up to What A Hoot Quilts for BOMs Away!






4 comments:

patty a. said...

This is going to be a pretty quilt!

Nancy @ Grace and Peace Quilting said...

Very unusual block! You have a lot to look forward to in August.

The Joyful Quilter said...

Wow! You are making quick work of getting this top together. Hope you are having SEW much fun with it, Kathy!

em's scrapbag said...

Good design choice. It looks great! Thanks for sharing with Moving it Forward.