Sunday, March 30, 2014
2014 Finish Along for Q1 -- FIVE Goals Completed!
I'm excited to post that I actually met my 2014 Q1 goals (yes, all five of them)! Here they are:
1. My 2nd Split Decision was completed 3.28.14. I quilted this one with Circlelord swirls. It's called "2nd" Split Decision because these blocks were left over from a baby quilt that I made around September or so in 2013 for a co-worker.
2. 2013 BOM at Quilt Doodle Designs quilt was finished 1.20.14. I custom quilted (longarmed) each block according to block design.
3. Baby name quilt was finished 1.31.14. This one I longarmed with Circlelord Swirls.
4. Giant Starburst QA at Canoe Ridge was completed 1.10.14. I quilted this one with the Tickle panto I got for Christmas. I need more practice.
5. The hand pieced Irish Chain quilt was finished around 1.8.14. I quilted this one with the Tickle panto I got for Christmas too.
I'm linking up these Q1 Finishes with Katy at The Littlest Thistle blog. Check out what everybody else did!