Friday, October 4, 2024

Coffee Cozy -- Pattern from AppleGreen Cottage

 My sister-in-law requested a couple of coffee cozies:


This seemed to be a fun place to use her grandma's buttons.


Then I found this fun print in some scraps someone gave me last week.  My sister-in-law LOVES dogs (and all animals for that matter.)


Sometimes she sets her coffee cup down on the checkout belt at the store for some reason.  The checkout clerk sometimes looks for a price on it.  Ha ha.  Then I know she goes on and on about how I made it for her.  I have it on a glass because I typically don't have any paper coffee cups in my house.  But it fits the ones she buys while out and about perfectly.  She keeps them in her car.

I got the pattern (which was free at the time) at AppleGreen Cottage here.




No comments: