Thursday, March 20, 2014

New Toy on the Frame

 


I recently bought a new toy for my longarm.  I just love Circlelord boards.  This one is called Ribbles.


 
This is my jelly roll race scrappy quilt.  I decided to leave it as is, put a stash buster back on it, and quilt it with the new Ribbles.  It is not a dense of a quilting that I normally do.  I used polyester batting for this quilt so that it is puffy.  This combo did the trick.  Here's another pic:


This quilt will be going to Happy Chemo as one of my contributions to H2H14. 

Confessions Of A Fabric Addict
 
Make sure you check out Confessions of a Fabric Addict blog so that you can get involved in the Hands2Help Charity Quilt Challenge this year.  It's a lot of fun to see all the quilters working together to help others -- that's what quilters do!  Join in on the fun!
 
 

1 comment:

Michele said...

Really nicely done!