Thursday, February 7, 2013

2013 Modern Mini Mystery Round Robin

Welcome to the 2013 Modern Mini Mystery Round Robin.  This is a picture of Karyn's center block.  I need to add a border to it.  I will then send it to the next person.  Karyn will see her block sometime around July.  Karyn's block has an interesting center!  It says, "2013 All Year Round".  She would like the theme of each addition to be the theme of a particular month.  Cool, huh?  I'm allowed to show you this one because Karyn already knows what it looks like.  BUT... I won't be able to show you what I add.  I'll try to give you a sneaky sneak peek.  That's what makes this a mystery.  Thanks to Michelle at Quilts From My Crayon Box for hosting this event again this year.  This is my second year in the MMMRR and I think I have a few tricks up my sleeve this time.




Mini

2 comments:

Michele said...

I can't wait to see what all of your group members do with this one.

Julianne said...

Ya...thats gonna be tricky...I am already stumped on what to do with the one I received....hmmmmmm....