Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Spring Mystery 2012 On the Frame

Finally... I was able to work a little on my longarm today.  I haven't had time to get to it since 2/17!  Today I loaded my Spring Mystery quilt from Yahoo Groups.  I have a feeling that this quilt will be for my niece's seven-year-old daughter.

 
I am getting very comfortable with the Hearts A Flutter quilt pattern.  I am taking a big step and quilting this in bright magenta.  I'm excited how it's going so far.  The back is just a small pink polkadot fabric, BUT the quilting pattern on it looks beautiful.  Keep your fingers crossed for me that I have just a few skipped stitches.

To jog your memory, this is what the quilt top looks like:



Check out the giveaway at Big Lake Quilter.  Cathy is giving away TWO copies of the book "Dear Emma."  Good luck!
http://wwwbiglakequilter.blogspot.ca/2013/02/what-beautiful-sunday-morning-for.html

4 comments:

Sewgreen said...

That's a lovely quilt! the pinks are gorgeous!

Cathy said...

I love your quilt. Thanks so much for blogging about my giveaway. Thanks for following and good luck. Hugs

Terry said...

What a pretty quilt! :0)

Michele said...

Love the colors and so perfect for a girl.