Wednesday, February 13, 2013

WIP Wednesday 2.13.13

Finishes this week:

Sew Cal Gal's FMQ Challenge quilt.  See post here.


I finished longarming my Kaleidoscope quilt.  It just needs a binding.  Expect another Friday finish!



Since I finished THREE quilts already this year, I allowed myself to start another QA.  Check it out  at Terry's Treasures.   I also decided to start another mystery quilt in low-volume colors.  Clues one and two are all caught up.  Check it out:  Made with Love by Mary Mystery Quilt http://madewithlovebymary.blogspot.com/

I completed and mailed my Block Swap Adventure block to my partner, Teresa, in UK.  Sorry, I can't post a pic... I don't want to spoil the surprise since she knows that it is the cactus flower block.

Here's a pic of my And Sew On... BOM February block that I finished this week.


Here's my list of WIP's: (yellow highlighted items are what changed this week).

Pieces still need to be cut
1. Herringbone OSU quilt
2. Digging up Bones (Owen's dinosaur quilt)
3. Terry's Treasures Sew-Along squares


Blocks still need to be made
1. NY Beauty
2. Orca Bay
3. We Can Do It Skill Builder Sampler
4. Red/White Flower Basket Quilt
5. Maroon Star Sampler Quilt
6. Tall Fly (January Block Lotto)
7. Easy Street
8. Color coordinated hexagon quilt
9. Gourmet Quilter Sampler
10. Tumbler Charm Quilt
11. Bluepatch Mystery Quilt
12. Amanda Murphy Designs (ugly fabric quilt)
13. Made with Love by Mary Mystery Quilt


Blocks are made but need to be sewn together (and some sashing)
1. Block Swap Adventure Sampler
2. Butterfly Blocks (that I won)
3. Orange/Blue Fish Blocks (that I won)
4. Split Stars (block won from the Block Lotto)
5. African Violet baby quilt

Quilt back need to be made (tops are done)
1. Grandma's WIP -- Cameo Rose (this one is a long-term project)
2. Grandma's WIP #2 (this is also a long-term project)

Ready to longarm
1. Chasing Chevrons QA
2. Dutchman's Puzzle
    Kaleidoscope QA (longarmed, just needs binding... expect a Friday finish this week)
3. 9-patch Baby Quilt (Elanor Burns inspired)
4. Scrappy Christmas QA
5. Spring Mystery (from Yahoo Groups)
6. Quilt Guild Friendship Blocks
7. Victoriana Fabric Party
   SewCalGal's FMQ Project quilt (on the longarm frame) (finished Friday, 2.8.13)
8. Heather Spence Mystery Quilt

Open ended projects (Highlighted items on this list are complete for February.)
1. Block Lotto Blocks
2. Block Swap Adventure Block
3. Modern Mini Mystery Round Robin 2013
4. And Sew On BOM project 2013
5. Quilt Doodle Designs BOM 2013
6. Linda J. Hahn Mystery (from AQS) (in Low Volume fabrics)


Stop by Lee's blog to see all the other WIPs that have linked up with her.

WIPWednesday

1 comment:

Carrie P. said...

that seam ripper block is too cute!