Wednesday, February 27, 2013

WIP Wednesday 2.27.13

My list of quilt tops is getting smaller and smaller.  Five quilt finishes in five weeks. Whohoo! This one is the Victoriana Quilt Design Fabric Party Row by Row QA. I quilted it with the Hearts A Flutter design on the longarm. I'm really getting comfortable with that design. I think it's feminine and romantic. You can find the info on that QA here. Here it is:
The back and binding is one of the fabrics in this Sea Glass collection from JoAnn Fabrics.
 
Here's my Block Swap Adventure block I made for February for my partner, Teresa in UK:
 
 
Here's the first row for the SewAlong at Terry's Treasures:
 
 
 
I loaded my Spring Mystery Quilt from Yahoo Groups onto my longarm frame!
 
 
I also finished my MMMRR13.  It will be in the mail on Thursday morning.  

Here's my list of WIP's: (yellow highlighted items are what changed this week).

New Projects This Week
0



Pieces still need to be cut
1. Herringbone OSU quilt (...and I just found a QA on Pinterest on 2/21 to motivate me!)
2. Digging up Bones (Owen's dinosaur quilt)

Blocks still need to be made
1. NY Beauty
2. Orca Bay
3. We Can Do It Skill Builder Sampler
4. Red/White Flower Basket Quilt
5. Maroon Star Sampler Quilt
6. Tall Fly (January Block Lotto) (blocks still coming in!) 4 packages to go.
7. Easy Street
8. Color coordinated hexagon quilt
9. Gourmet Quilter Sampler
10. Tumbler Charm Quilt
11. Bluepatch Mystery Quilt
12. Amanda Murphy Designs (ugly fabric quilt)
13. Made with Love by Mary Mystery Quilt
14. Terry's Treasures Sew-Along (all cut and ready to sew!)
15. Scrappy Swoon Along (done through step 3)


Blocks are made but need to be sewn together (and some sashing)
1. Block Swap Adventure Sampler
2. Butterfly Blocks (that I won)
3. Orange/Blue Fish Blocks (that I won)
4. Split Stars (block won from the Block Lotto)
5. African Violet baby quilt

Quilt back need to be made (tops are done)
1. Grandma's WIP -- Cameo Rose (this one is a long-term project)
2. Grandma's WIP #2 (this is also a long-term project)

Ready to longarm
1. Chasing Chevrons QA
2. Dutchman's Puzzle
3. 9-patch Baby Quilt (Elanor Burns inspired)
4. Scrappy Christmas QA
5. Spring Mystery (from Yahoo Groups) loaded on the fram 2/26/13
6. Heather Spence Mystery Quilt

Quilted, needs binding
1. Victoriana Fabric Party
1. Quilt Guild Frendship Blocks (look for another Friday finish!)

Open ended projects (orange Highlighted items on this list are complete for February.)
1. Block Lotto Blocks
2. Block Swap Adventure Block
3. Modern Mini Mystery Round Robin 2013
4. And Sew On BOM project 2013
5. Quilt Doodle Designs BOM 2013
6. Linda J. Hahn Mystery (from AQS) (in Low Volume fabrics)













I've been having a lot of trouble hooking up with Lee's blog at Freshly pieced since she changed the way we link.  Might not be able to link up anymore.  We'll see.  You can still see the others at:
http://www.freshlypieced.com/


3 comments:

Sewing Mom said...

Wow, the colors in that first quilt are lovely. Thanks for sharing.
Visiting from WIP Wednesday. Have a great day.

Julianne said...

If that blue and green quilt needs a home, let me know...wink wink...its gorgeous!

Terry said...

Everything looks great! I just got the third row of my Wiggly Whimsy sewed up this morning! :0)