I longarm quilted this bear panel (crib size) for a charity quilt for my local quilt guild:
I'm all caught up with the Marvelous Mini Monday blocks at Temecula Quilt Company.
All the lavender X's are done on my hand stitching project.
I got all these blocks done using blue (RSC17) for my Garden Party quilt.
I can see three of the four corners on Garden Party now!
You can read about the start of my Go For It quilt here. It started in June, 2017. I only made a few 4-patches this week, but cut a ton that are ready for chain piecing.
I completed this blue and yellow charity quilt for my lqg. I love the Double Bubble quilting.
I loaded ANOTHER crib quilt on the frame and started Double Bubble quilting on it.
* * * * * * * Warning: Boring List Ahead * * * * * * * *
2017 Finishes (listed by date)!
1. 01.07.17 Country Roads, Humble Quilts Mystery 2015 here.
2. 01.13.17 Stars Stripes & Other Things quilt here.
3. 01.20.17 Candy Cane Mini quilt here.
4. 01.27.17 Sunbonnet Sue charity quilt here.
5. 02.17.17 Large Microwave Bowl Cozie
6. 02.17.17 Medium Microwave Bowl Cozie
7. 02.18-17 Small Microwave Bowl Cozie -- All Microwave bowl Cozies shown here.
8. 02.27.17 Sew Sweet Simplicity 2015 BOM by Jacquelynne Steves here.
9. 03.03.07 Allitare! 2015 Bonnie Hunter Mystery here.
10. 03.10.17 Celtic Solstice, 2013 Bonnie Hunter Mystery here.
11. 03.17.17 Denim Tumbler Rug #1 here.
12. 04.07.17 RSC15 Sawtooth Sampler design by Angela at SoScrappy here.
13. 4.14.17 My Heart Skips a Beat 2017 H2H Quilt
14. 4.21.17 Tumbler Rug #2
15. 4.28.17 Shoo Fly (A charity quilt for my local quilt guild.)
16. 5.5.17 Scrappy Stars baby quilt
17. 5.12.17 The Underpants Project
18. 5.19.17 One House, Two House (pattern by Cheryl Wahl.)
19. 6.25.17 Guild Swap Christmas, 2016 D9P
20. 7.7.17 Big Basket charity quilt for my local quilt guild
21. 7.7.17 'Tis The Season Quilt Doodle 2016 BOM quilt
22. 7.14.17 Blue & Yellow charity crib quilt for my local quilt guild