Thursday, July 28, 2016

Midnight Sky -- Guild Effort Quilt

This quilt was on of the to-do items on my Q3 goal list.  It was a joint effort quilt for my local quilt guild.  I longarm quilted it with Circle Lord swirls.  The binding is now on and it is being taken and shown so that raffle tickets can be sold.  This is the 2017 Spring Tea raffle quilt where BONNIE HUNTER will be next spring!  Yes, at OUR GUILD!!!  Here in Ohio!!!  Woop woop! 

Workshop spots are sold out, but contact me at Shahann at yahoo dot com if you are interested in a $25 ticket to come to the Spring Tea in Louisville, Ohio, on March 11, 2017.  Bonnie will be doing a lecture and trunk show that day.  Come join us.

See a post on Osnaburg Quilt and Fiber Art Guild website here.  The website is updated from time to time.

 
 
This finish was one of my Q3 Finish-A-Long goals that I posted about here on 7/8/16.
Goal 3 of 18 complete.
 

No comments: