Q3 proposed finishes (Finish Along)
Goals for Q3 set! I'm linking up at A Quilter's Table here.
1. Christmas Quilt for my friend's mom. (It's on the frame!)
2. Finish this baby quilt. (Top is complete.)
3. Finish Summer Solstice quilt with Happy Quilting. (I just finished the cutting stage.)
4. Finish Bonnie Hunter 2015 Mystery quilt, Allietare! (Top is complete.)
5. Finish Celtic Solstice (Bonnie Hunter Mystery 2013). The top has been complete. The crazy pieced back still needs to be finished before quilting.
6. Finish December 2014 Block Lotto Big O blocks that I won 12.31.14! The quilt has been put together as a top. The back has been made (one fabric). It needs to be longarmed and a binding.
7. Finish a Customer's Flower Sampler quilt (Lisa). This quilt needs to have the back made larger and then longarm quilted and binding.
8. Finish Sew Sweet Simplicity (Customer Quilt) for Maxine. The blocks are made and need to be put together and then longarmed and bound. (I also need to find the blocks that I inherited. Her things still need to be sorted. :( )
Here's one of the beautiful blocks. I need to do something special for each center.
9. Complete my Amanda Murphy Designs (ugly fabric quilt). This quilt has been on my WIP list for far too long. It's not ugly at all (it's just a fabrics that I got in a swap that someone else didn't like. But that was way back in 2012!
10. Figure out how to sash and border and finish my kite girl quilt. It was a RSC14 project. I love these little kite girls! They really deserve to be finished.
10. Make a cute baby quilt out of these fabulous kite blocks. Accuquilt sent me this kite die so that I could be a die tester. I haven't finished the quilt yet. I love these cheerful colors! Now that my fabric scraps are sorted by color it should be a simple fix. All I need to do is cut and sew!
11. Finish this sweet 16-patch baby quilt. This is one of the FIRST things I hope to finish this year as it is my OMG to finish in January.
12. Complete this Country Roads Mini. It was a mystery at Humble Quilts for 2015.
13. Finally complete my Amanda Murphy Designs (ugly fabric quilt). This quilt has been on my WIP list for far too long. It's not ugly at all (it's just a fabrics that I got in a swap that someone else didn't like. But that was way back in 2012!
14. Finish this auction quilt for our local quilt guild. (Top is complete.)
15. I agreed to be a pattern tester for Bea at Beaquilter. She sent me a gorgeous baby quilt pattern that is Accuquilt die friendly! I have all the dies on a pile. My helper picked fabrics today for the pattern that has a deadline of 8/1/16.
Here are my fabrics for this quilt (not 100% decided yet.)
16. This is my first red/white/blue bed quilt. It was part of the Spangled Stars QA at Susan's blog, Quilt Fabrication. It is a king-sized quilt. I need to make a back and then finish it.
17. This is my Classic Meets Modern QA at Sew at Home Mummy. I have all of the blocks complete. Now on to the sashing, back, and quilting and binding... Here are my blocks:
18. I doubt if I'll have time, but I'm going to throw this quilt in with my Q3 goals too. These are blocks that I won in the Block Lotto. All of the blocks made it home by February, 2015.