Saturday, July 30, 2016

Happy Mail from BeaQuilter

This HUGE box arrived today from Bea at Beaquilter!  Check out her blog here.  I set it next to my water bottle so that you can see how big it is.

 
This HUGE K was inside!  (It arrived flat and I simply inserted the doll rods.) I will probably use wood glue and glue them in place.  This will be holding my beautiful longarm threads.

 

 
I won this on Bea's blog.  BUT you can have her husband make one for you.  For a limited time she is having discounted prices!!!  $40 plus shipping.  You can read her post here.  You can also custom order your letter (I think it would be cool to have a word like SEW) in her Etsy Shop.
I'll be posting a pic after I my husband hangs it for me in the longarm room.  (It has new drywall and I dare not stick a nail in it right now...)  But he'll put it in the right spot!
 
I have to say, next to my Accuquilt GO! Baby that I won on a blog a few years ago, this is my next favorite win!
 
Besides being a busy mom, Bea is an amazing quilter.  She's great at teaching us things like EQ7.  Bea  is also a pattern designer.  She designs patterns that are Accuquilt GO! friendly.  She's very talented!
 

2 comments:

beaquilter said...

BLUSH!! can't wait to see. you don't need wood glue, they stay in there snugly and can hold threads just fine.
Can't wait to see it up!

Julianne said...

Love it!