I got a lot done this week! Whohoo!
I made a simple quilt back for this LQG charity quilt.
I also got a simple quilt back made for LQG hand-piece Irish chain quilt (sorry, no photo)
I finished my Scrappy Christmas QA quilt from last year. I quilted it with red thread in Circle Lord swirls. It reminds me of peppermint candies on this quilt.
I'm soooo happy with the back of this quilt!
My Frosty & Friends snowman quilt found a happy home at my son's kindergarten teacher's house.
For the FNSI project I made a quilt back for my Quilt Doodle Designs 2013 BOM quilt.
Here's my pieced back:
I finished my December Block Lotto "Stripes" blocks.
We are also having a special drawing for orphan blocks of past Block Lotto drawings. Either we had blocks left over or blocks that weren't just perfect, we can enter them in this special drawing. Here's my six blocks that I am throwing into the hat.
Giant Sunburst QA quilt (Started & finished a quilt top this week). Look... no snow for this day. It got up to the mid 50's for a couple of days. The ground is back to being snow covered again for Christmas.
I'll also be joining the Mosaic Tiles QA as soon as I get the eBook from the library.
Pieces Still Need to be Cut & Sewn
1. Herringbone OSU quilt2. Digging up Bones (Owen's dinosaur quilt) -- Received blocks this week 12.2.13
3. Downton Abbey Mystery QA
4. Rock Island Campfire Quilt
5. Picadilly Circle
6. ...And Sew On BOM at Quiet Play (one block to go)
7. MSBHQAL (Molli Sparkles Broken Herringbone Quilt Along)
8. Bonnie Hunter's 2013 Celtic Solstice Mystery (Clues 1, 3 & 4 done; working on 2).
Blocks Still Need to be Made
1. NY Beauty
2. Orca Bay
3. We Can Do It Skill Builder Sampler
4. Red/White Flower Basket Quilt (From 2011, I actually worked on this one this week!)
5. Maroon Star Sampler Quilt
6. Color coordinated hexagon quilt
7. Gourmet Quilter Sampler
8. Bluepatch Mystery Quilt
9. Amanda Murphy Designs (ugly fabric quilt)
10. Drunkard's Path Variation baby quilt
11. Finding Nemo Scrappy Trip quilt
Blocks are made but need to be sewn together (and/or some sashing)
1. Block Swap Adventure Sampler (2011-2012)
2. Butterfly Blocks (that I won)
3. Orange/Blue Fish Blocks (that I won)
4. Split Stars (blocks won from Block Lotto; October, 2012)
5. African Violet baby quilt (Block Lotto inspired)
6. Tall Fly (blocks won from Block Lotto; January 2013)
Quilts back needs to be made (tops are done)
1. Grandma's WIP -- Cameo Rose (this one is a long-term project)
2. Grandma's WIP #2 (This is also a long-term project)
3. Giant Starburst QA
4. Happy Quilting Star Surround QA
5. LQG 2" scrappy squares
Ready to longarm
1. Dutchman's Puzzle
2. 2nd Split Decision baby quilt
3. Spring Mystery 2013 (still need to rip out those early longarming eyelashes)
4. LQG Ship charity quilt
5. Quilt Doodle Designs 2013 BOM Quilt
6. LQG pastel squares charity quilt
7. LQG hand-pieced Irish Chain charity quilt (on the frame)
Quilted, needs binding
1. LQG Just 6" Squares (binding made...)
Completed this week:
1. Scrappy Christmas QA Quilt (started in 2012).
This keeps my WIP count from 35 to 38 (oops... this count is supposed to go down in 2014!)
Linking up with Lee at Freshly Pieced for WIP Wednesday!
Post a Comment