Sunday, October 30, 2011

October Block Swap Adventure

Here's the block I received from my partner for the October Block Swap Adventure.  Janet from Canada sent me this.  Some of the fabrics she hand dyed herself!  Impressive, huh?  I love it!  Thanks, Janet!

And what's a Halloween post without a picture of my little trick-or-treater?  My 4-year old is the little red guitar -- no, I did not make the costume...  This is his whole pre-school class.  Aren't they cute?


**********************************************************************************
Check out the Connie's Worldly Lil Twister quilt at Quilting by the River.  You could win some fat quarters AND a Lil Twister at:  http://conniekresin.blogspot.com/2011/10/worldly-lil-twister-quilt-and-giiveaway.html

***********************************************************************************

1 comment:

Connie Kresin Campbell said...

What a beautiful block! Thanks for posting a link to my giveaway!