Friday, April 18, 2014

Friday Finish

Happy Good Friday.  Here's my little finish for this busy week.

That's it... two little hot pads for my kitchen.  I don't think that hey look that great, but I wanted to use my Folk Art Fowl Accuquilt die before I tried doing all that applique on a quilt. 

I'm happy to link up today's finish with Richard and Tanya Quilts for the Link-A-Finish FRIDAY.
 
 
*****************************************************************
 
 
I'm also linking up with Elizabeth at Such a Sew and Sew for the April Finishes Linky Party.
 
 

3 comments:

Kymberly said...

What a great project to practice on. Those chickens are really fun and will make a great quilt.

Elizabeth said...

Those are SO cute! I love the checkerboard background and those chickens are adorable. Congrats on a great finish and thanks for linking up!

xo -E

Anonymous said...

hermes outlet
bape
gap yeezy
supreme
palm angels outlet