Saturday, April 5, 2014

RSC14 and Block Lotto

I decided to kill two birds with one stone this week and sew a couple of the Triangles-in-a-Square blocks for the Block Lotto using some scrap purples in each block.

 
I'm linking up with Angela at SoScrapy: ScrapHappy blog.
 
Soscrppy

Join me on the Block Lotto Blog
And here's a picture of the quilt I finished while looking for teals last month in the blue/green scrap string bin.  I will be my charity quilt for the H2H challenge.  You can read more about it if you go to yesterday's post.



Here's my RSC14 progress for this year:

Blocks
Blue - 15
Pink - 35
Teal - 8
Purple - 2

1 Teal table topper complete

1 scrappy jelly roll race quilt made while sorting the teals in the colors of blues/greens with some orange thrown in is quilted and needs a binding.

Whohoo! Now that's progress!

7 comments:

Sheila said...

Love your quilt. I think I'll do a strip quilt for H2H, too.

Karen said...

What a great H2H quilt.

Alycia~Quiltygirl said...

Those triangles in a square are cute!

Marly said...

Fun triangles in squares blocks. Well done making your scrap string quilt; it turned out well.

Michele said...

Nice and nice!

Julianne said...

I just have to tell you girl that I love the blue teal green strippy quilt! I know you didnt like it at first, but it is AWESOME! I got my 9 Block Lotto blocks done last night..yippee!

Deb A said...

What a great quilt and I love how you quilted it. Cute use of purple in your blocks.