Sunday, April 27, 2014

Sarah -- Confessions of a Fabric Addict & Jamie -- L'Fair Quilts

Have you seen what Sarah posted today at Confessions of a Fabric Addict blog?  Jamie from L'Fair Quilts featured as a guest host for the H2H Challenge.

 
Hmmmm.  It's making me think about the next few RSC14 blocks?
 
I just LOVE this design!  I see it scrappy!  I just finished a quilt this week.  I think I can add one more thing to my RSC14 ideas.  I'm adding this one to my bucket list.  Also, from Sarah's blog she wrote, "Isn't this a fabulous quilt?  So easy, yet it looks so intricate!  Be sure to hop over and check out the other versions of this quilt on Jamie's blog today, too!"
 
There's more???  Whohoo!!!
 
If you haven't already, there's still time to make something for the H2H Challenge.
 


1 comment:

Sarah Craig said...

Oh, Kathy, thanks for the great shout out!! And the reminder that there's still time to join in the fun… I forgot to add that to my post!