Saturday, April 19, 2014

RSC14 - Scrap Saturday

Here's my block for today for the RSC14 Scrap Saturday.  It's another Picadilly Circle block.  This pattern can be found in Quiltmaker Magazine, July/August '13, No. 152.
Here's a copy on Amazon.


I'm linking up with Angela at SoScrapy: ScrapHappy blog.
Soscrppy
 
Here's my RSC14 progress for this year:
Blue - 15
Pink - 35
Teal - 8
Purple - 4
1 Teal table topper complete

1 scrappy jelly roll race quilt made while sorting the teals in the colors of blues/greens with some orange thrown in is quilted and needs a binding.

Whohoo! Now that's progress!



4 comments:

Jo said...

Wow that's a good effort. Busy month

Karen said...

Very nice block. It looks difficult to make.

Carla A Few Of My Favorite Things said...

This is such a fun looking block. I need to get my copy out and try one sometime.

LA Paylor said...

wow! Love it! Love circles
LeeAnna Paylor Not Afraid of Color!
lapaylor.blogspot.com