Tuesday, April 29, 2014

WIP Wednesday 4.30.14

Here's what I got accomplished this week:

I finished the Triangle QA quilt at the Sassy Quilter


I only made one little (6") block for the RSC14.  This block is called Cracker.


I finally finished the center block for the Super Mario Brothers QA at Cora's Quilts.  This was made using 2.5" squares.


Speaking of Cora's Quilts... I finished the second block in the Spring Sampler.


New Projects This Week
NONE 
Pieces Still Need to be Cut & Sewn
1.  Herringbone OSU quilt
2.  Digging up Bones (Owen's dinosaur quilt)
3.  Rock Island Campfire Quilt
4.  Picadilly Circle
5. ...And Sew On BOM at Quiet Play (one block to go)
6.  MSBHQAL (Molli Sparkles Broken Herringbone Quilt Along)
7.  Bonnie Hunter's 2013 Celtic Solstice Mystery
8.  Gypsy Wife QA (recycling  Red/White Flower Basket Quilt into this project & duds.)
9.  Quilt Doodle Doodles Designs 2014 BOM
10.  Love Laugh Quilt Christmas Improv QA
11.  Classic Meets Modern BOM
12.  Mod Mod QA
13.  Pat Sloan Globetrotting BOM 
14.  Super Mario QA
15.  Spring Sampler Series at Cora's Quilts
16.  Underpants Project 
 
Blocks Still Need to be Made
1.  NY Beauty
2.  Orca Bay
3.  We Can Do It Skill Builder Sampler
4.  Red Frosty & Friends quilt #3
5.  Maroon Star Sampler Quilt
6.  Color coordinated hexagon quilt
7.  Gourmet Quilter Sampler
8.  Bluepatch Mystery Quilt
9.  Amanda Murphy Designs (ugly fabric quilt) (Set as a Q2 Goal)
10.  Drunkard's Path Variation baby quilt
11.  Finding Nemo Scrappy Trip quilt
12.  Blue Frosty & Friends quilt #1
13.  Blue Frosty & Friends quilt #2

Blocks are made but need to be sewn together (and/or some sashing)
1.  Block Swap Adventure Sampler (2011-2012)
2.  Butterfly Blocks (that I won) (Set as a Q2 goal)
3.  Orange/Blue Fish Blocks (that I won)
4.  Split Stars (blocks won from Block Lotto; October, 2012)
5.  African Violet baby quilt (Block Lotto inspired) (worked on these blocks this week.)
6.  Tall Fly
7.  Block Lotto Dud (Orphan Block Quilt)

Quilts back needs to be made (tops are done)

Ready to longarm
1.  Dutchman's Puzzle

Quilted, needs binding
1.  T-shirt quilt for a customer
Completed this week:
1.  Triangle QA

     My WIP count is now 39.  My WIP goal for New Years Day 2015 is 19.  I'm linking up with Lee at Freshly Pieced for WIP Wednesday!

Due to having too many balls in the air I have removed the  Beaquilter -- Pattern Tester Project (pulled the fabrics -- I think) from the list.  School will be out for summer vacation in one month.  I won't have time to work on that one at all.  I'm not that great at applique yet.
 
WIP Wednesday at Freshly Pieced

5 comments:

Η Πευκοβελόνα said...

Your WIP count is really enormous! I wonder where you store all these projects!!!
Love your SuperMario front!

Nilya said...

the super Mario block is great!

Unknown said...

Wow! You have a lot of projects on the go (i thought i was bad...but you definitely have more than me :D) Love the mario top too :)

verpa said...

I like Supermario. You have really big plans. I have my list just inside my head, and yes, Orca Bay is here too.

Andrea @ Mouse in My Pocket said...

That's a long list of things to be done, but the stuff you've already completed looks great!