Friday, April 4, 2014

Friday Finish 4.4.14

Today I finished a scrappy quilt.  This quilt happened because I was working on my Finding Nemo scrappy trip quilt -- which I just can't seem to pace myself on...  I pick it up, I made a block, it sits on my desk...  I think it's pretty, but I'm just not set on finishing it.  I was also working on the RSC14 going through my blue/green bin to find teals.  But this is the result:


 
This quilt will be going to Happy Chemo in the H2H Challenge.
 
Confessions Of A Fabric Addict
 
 
I'm happy to link up today's finish with Richard and Tanya Quilts for the Link-A-Finish FRIDAY.
 
 
*****************************************************************
 
 
I'm also linking up with Elizabeth at Such a Sew and Sew for the January Finishes Linky Party.
 

7 comments:

Kymberly said...

Very cute quilt. I love all of those blues together.

The Thompsons said...

Yay! Great finish! It's always nice to get it completely done.

Schulz Family said...

fantastic quilt for a fantastic cause. I too have linked a quilt for a charity.

Elizabeth said...

Oh, love those scrappy blues with the splashes of orange and red in there! What a great quilt and how kind of you to donate it to H2H. Love the quilting too. Beautifully done and thanks for linking up!

xo -E

Sue Daurio said...

it does remind you of a tropical reef, love it!

Carol E. said...

I love that quilt!

Sarah Craig said...

It's so beautiful, Kathy! And the colors do look like a tropical reef. Thanks so much for participating in the Challenge this year - and I hope you'll be back next year!