Sunday, April 20, 2014

BOM & QA Updates

Before I start the Spring Sampler at Cora's Quilts I need to re-group and organize where I am with my other BOM's for 2014.  I know I do a weekly WIP Wednesday, but this will help me know where I am with each QA and help with future block color planning.

Thanks to the FNSI I am all caught up with my Christmas QA at Love Laugh Quilt blog.



I'm all caught up on my Sew at Home Mummy  Classic Meets Modern BOM.  Looks like I need more green in the up-coming blocks.

 
I am up to date on the kite girl blocks for the RSC14.
 
 
I am up to date on the Pat Sloan Globetrotting BOM.
 
 
I am up to date on the Quilt Doodle Designs 2014 Mystery (Christmas) BOM
 
 
I am a little behind and need the March and April blocks for the Mod Mod QA @ Block Lotto.  Here's the January and February blocks:
 
 
I need some purple blocks for this month's RSC14 Picadilly Circle blocks
 
 
I am only half way done with the Super Mario center block QA at Cora's Quilts.
 
 
 
Building Blocks QA with Leah Day -- All caught up on blocks.
 
 
Triangle QA at The Sassy Quilter.  Triangles all cut; need sewn into a top!
 
 
...And Sew On BOM at Quiet Play (one block to go)  I have everything I need to make the last block.  I just need the four or so hour block of time to do it.
 
 
MSBHQAL (Molli Sparkles Broken Herringbone Quilt Along)
I only make one block for this QA.  I really love the pattern.  I just need the time to work on it.
 
 
We Can Do It Skill Builder blocks -- 4 to go?
 
 
Summer Sampler/Solstice Stars got combined.  I might need to add the Spring Sampler to this set too.
 
 
Bluepatch Mystery Quilt -- No pics found...  Just a few blocks to go on that one too...
 
Bonnie Hunter 2013 Celtic Solstice Mystery
I still need to make some chevrons...  All other blocks are sewn.  The top needs to be put together after the chevrons are made. 
 
 
Gypsy Wife QA (recycling  Red/White Flower Basket Quilt into this project & duds.)
I have really fallen behind on this project.  I do have the spreadsheet and some awesome checklists.
 
 
 
 
WHEW!!!  Now that's a lot going on at once.  Now that I know where I am, I can see where I need to go.  I'm going to start with what needs the least done first.
 
 
 
 
 

2 comments:

Michele said...

I can't keep up with all that you're working on.

Julianne said...

Oh my gosh! I need to do this also! I stress myself out trying to remember everything that I have going each month. Its overwhelming! Kudos to you for being so organized? So...how about that Medallion QAL girl?