Saturday, January 9, 2016

RSC16 -- Scrap Saturday in Blue

This week I got a lot of little sewing projects done!  I made some Birds in the Air blocks for the Block Lotto.
 
I made some Quilty 365 blocks using blues

 
Blue shirting background and mystery quilt scraps.
 
 
Blue sky background with icicles.
 
 
I even had time to make some blocks with blue in it for this baby quilt.  It was a little hard to find some sunshine for a good picture.  It was 4 degrees F this morning.  Brrrrr.

 
Here's a little sunshine...
 
I'm linking up with Angela's blog, SoScrappy. for the RSC16.  Check out what other fun blues were used by the group!
 
RSC16



14 comments:

Karen said...

Very pretty blue blocks. Your 365 circles are interesting. Very lovely baby quilt.

scraphappy said...

Lots of pretty blues today. Sounds chilly there! I have forgotten what freezing feels like, but glad you found some sun.

Quiltdivajulie said...

I agree - sunshine is a precious commodity this time of year. But 4 degrees?!?!? THAT is cold. Love your 365 circles -- lovely work this week.

Needled Mom said...

Love the birds!

Kate said...

You've made lot of progress already this year.

LIttle Penguin Quilts said...

I just put Birds in the Air blocks on my list to try, after seeing your pretty blue ones!

PaulaB quilts said...

Nice use of blues this week. Keep up the good work!

Alycia~Quiltygirl said...

LOVE the birds in the air!!! And your 16patch? quilt - its so cute!

gayle said...

I love your Quilty 365 circles! (Especially the icicles! Which also look like teeth...)
The birds in air look like fun, too.
And brrrr...

Deb A said...

That is chilly. Love the icicles in your circle. So creative.

Ellen said...

Great blocks...I also made the BIA blocks for Block Lotto.

Angie said...

Great blue projects! I love the icicles on your Quilty 365 block!

Magpie Sue said...

Brrr indeed! Good job with the blues. I especially like what you've done with the circles for Quilty 365.

Sheila said...

Love that 16 patch block quilt! Looks COLD there.