Monday, April 7, 2014

Q2 - Goal Setting - 2014 Finish Along

The first quarter is done and gone.  I was so happy to complete all FIVE of my projects.  Let's see if I can repeat a few more fun finishes.  This quarter I am going to keep my goal at FOUR finished quilts.  There's water parks and summer fun ahead this year!

Finish Along 2014

I'm linking up with Katy at The Littlest Thistle blog.

1.  I need to complete my H2H 2014 Challenge quilt.  This quilt will be donated to Happy Chemo.  It has been longarmed.  It needs to trimmed.  I need to decide on a binding and finish it.



2.  I would like to finish the "Ugly Fabric" quilt that was part of a challenge.  I haven't touched it since October, 2012.  This is an Amanda Murphy design called Café Mocha.  I need to make it bigger and just finish it.



3.  I would like to complete this pile of Butterfly Blocks (that I won on a blog either in 2011 or 2012.)  The blocks are done.  The sashing and cornerstones are cut.  They need to be put together and finished.















4.  I have selected and cut my fabrics for the Triangle QA at The Sassy Quilter.   As of right now I have all the triangles cut (so I think until I get them sewn and realize that I am missing a few...)  I have about four rows sewn together.  My goal is to have this quilt done by April 25, 2014.

No comments: