Saturday, April 26, 2014

RSC14 -- Cracker

I really liked the little Cracker block that Angela did for a purple tutorial this month.  Here's my one little block measuring 6 1/2" to finish 6" in the quilt.

Just for my notes, I used my Accuquilt dies 2" square and 2" x 3.5" rectangle.  I stitched them using 0.8" setting on my machine to make my 1/4" seam.



I'm linking up with Angela at SoScrapy: ScrapHappy blog.
Soscrppy
 
Here's my RSC14 progress for this year:
Blue - 15
Pink - 35
Teal - 8
Purple - 5
 
1 Teal table topper complete

1 scrappy jelly roll race quilt made while sorting the teals in the colors of blues/greens with some orange thrown in is quilted and needs a binding.

Whohoo! Now that's progress!


3 comments:

Sheila said...

You go girl!

Marly said...

Congratulations; a finish in this challenge already. You've used some very pretty fabrics in your garlic knot.

soscrappy said...

Great progress! Congratulations.