I also started cutting rectangles to make the Labyrinth quilt. I found the pattern in AMERICAN PATCHWORK & QUILTING, October 2013. I made 18 little blocks. Only 710 more to go...
As for January, I can't believe that I got this much done this month just playing with scraps. I am so thankful for the RSC14 to motivate me. Each month I plan to make which scrap block I need for the Picadilly Circle quilt (the one with the black background). I will also be making a girl with kite block each month until I have enough (probably 9 or 12 blocks). But look at all my BLUE January blocks!
I'm not sure if I like that great big crown of thorns block yet. I was going to make big ones and little ones in the same quilt. From what I read there should be two more months of different blues.
I'm linking up with the others today on Angela's blog for the RSC14!
I feel like I got so much done today! (cutting wise, that is.)
I got all of the following cut today:
1. RSC14 Girl with kite block
2. RSC14 Labyrinth pink/white blocks (just a few)
3. 2014 BOM of Quilt Doodle Designs (February block)
4. It's a Mod-Mod QA at Block Lotto (decided on chevron colors from January)
5. Classic Meets Modern QAL (February block)
Now I just need to sew, sew, sew!