Tuesday, February 4, 2014

2014 Quilt Doodle Designs BOM -- February

Here's my 2014 Quilt Doodle Designs BOM for February.  I've seen some creative ones out there.  Diane at The Cheshire Quilter put snow on the roof and above the door and window and then put little snowflakes on it.  It's adorable!  I think mine need some snow too. 

You can get Cindy's pattern here -- Free for the month of February, 2014.  Cindy at Quilt Doodle Doodles is making yo-yo snowflakes for her block.


 
You can see the layout of this BOM Mystery quilt at Quilt Doodle Doodles too.  I love the size of this block!
 

3 comments:

Quilt Doodle Designs said...

Love your Cozy Cabin, the plaid fabrics are wonderful!

Julianne said...

Super cute Kathy!

Pokey said...

Hey, that turned out neat! I do not have my fabrics chosen, and I think I want to tweak the the pattern a bit...we'll see. I'm committed to staying on top of this one ~
:-}pokey