Thursday, February 20, 2014

Twin Finishes for the Guild

I finished longarming two little quilts for our local quilt guild (LQG).  Time to knock two more quilts off my WIP list!

 
One I quilted with stippling and the other I quilted with loops.

 
I'm happy to link up today's finish with Richard and Tanya Quilts for the Link-A-Finish FRIDAY tomorrow, since this week's linky is closed.
 
 
Here's a yummy recipe that I'm making this weekend:
 
Chicken Roll Ups

Ingredients 
6 oz cooked chicken breast, chopped
1 can crescent rolls
1 can cream of chicken soup
1/2 cup milk
1/2 cup cheese
 
Directions
Preheat oven to 350.  Lightly spray a 9x13-inch pan with cooking spray. 

Mix together milk, soup and cheese - set aside. Separate crescent rolls into 8 triangles. Top the large part of the crescent triangle with the chopped chicken. Top each crescent roll with 1 tsp of soup mixture. Roll crescent rolls up. Spread approximately 1/3 cup of soup mixture in bottom of 9x13 dish. Place crescent rolls in dish. Pour remaining soup mixture over crescent rolls.
Bake for 30 minutes or until bubbly.

No comments: