Monday, February 3, 2014

A Lovely Year of Finishes -- February Goal Setting

It's time to set my goal for February for a Lovely Year of Finishes Goal Setting Party at Fiber of All Sorts .  I selected the quilt that I have with the most pink on it for Valentine's Day.  This is my 2012 Yahoo Groups Spring Mystery Quilt.  The quilt top was done before the group even started because I was a pattern tester.  I was going great with it and threw it on the longarm frame last year (February, 2013).  I was excited to have a new groovy board with the Hearts A Flutter pattern on it.  Well, it was going so good that I didn't realize that the tension was messed up on the back of the quilt.  I ended up having to rip out all of the eyelashes on this quilt.  I calculate that I spent 16 hours of ripping out.  Stitches were ripped out during camping trips, family road trips and waiting for the bus...  Finally all the longarm eyelashes are ripped out.  It's time to get it longarmed again, bind and finish!  Here's the quilt top:



A Lovely Year of Finishes

2 comments: