Tuesday, February 25, 2014

2nd Split Decision on the Frame

Yesterday I showed my Star Surround quilt on the frame.  It went so smoothly that I finished quilting it and loaded my 2nd Split Decision quilt on the frame while my little guy was in kindergarten.  Sadly, I'm down to just one finished quilt top to quilt in my longarm box.  Guess I better get piecing on some others.

I'm trying to get together some of the blocks that I have for finished quilts that just need some sashing and corner stones and make them my leader & ender project.  Organization is key.

Here's my 2nd Split Decision quilt that is on the frame now:

3 comments:

Marjorie's Busy Corner said...

Oh Kathy I love this quilt!! Is it possible to ask you for this pattern? Those colors are perfect for this.

Hilachas said...

The Split Decision quilt is gorgeous. Great work!

Julianne said...

Gosh, I love the look of this one, those colors are awesome!