Friday, January 31, 2014

Baby Name Quilt Friday Finish

I'm excited that I met all of my January quilting goals!  Last night I finished a Baby Name quilt.  The baby is due in February.  It turned out great!  The stitches on this one are quilt-show quality.  This quilt measures 50" x 50".  I did do the binding by machine so that it will hold up wash after wash.



And here's the pieced back.  I love the fabric that I found for the back.

I'm happy to link up today's finish with Richard and Tanya Quilts for the Link-A-Finish FRIDAY.
 
 
I'm also linking up with Elizabeth at Such a Sew and Sew. for the January Finishes Linky Party.
 
 
I'm also linking up with Crazy Mom Quilts:
 
Speaking of Amanda Jean from Crazy Mom Quilts, the Quilt Improv book that I won on your blog arrived today.  THANK YOU!!!!  I LOVE IT!!!  Also a BIG THANKS to F & W Media.
 
 

3 comments:

Karen Rowland said...

Beautiful baby quilt.

Michele said...

Just adorable and I know it will be very well loved.

Elizabeth said...

What a fun quilt and such a thoughtful gift! I love the fabrics you put on the back as well and that swirly quilting is awesome! Congrats on a great finish and thank you for linking up!'

xo -E