Friday, February 21, 2014

Another Charity Quilt Finish for our LQG

I finished longarming the last quilt in the charity bin for our LQG today.  This string quilt reminds me of what I would see on my drive 20 minutes from where I live now in Amish country.  It's beautiful solids and black -- a classic combination.  The weather was quite yucky today.  It's in the mid 30's.  Everything is frozen or dripping and starting to get a little muddy.  The wind cooperated with me enough to get these two shots:


 
I'm happy to link up another finish this week with Richard and Tanya Quilts for the Link-A-Finish FRIDAY.   I'm so happy to keep crossing them off the list!
 
 
 

2 comments:

Judy@Quilt Paradigm said...

Beautiful!! I just love black to make a quilt pop!

Michele said...

I really like that one. Nicely done.