Sunday, February 16, 2014

It's time to get this Scrappy Trip on the Road again

It's time to get this Scrappy Trip quilt going again.  It is one of my February goals to work on it.  I call this one Finding Nemo because of the blues, greens, and the strip of orange in the center of each block.  I only have three rows right now.  I see so many people make tons of these blocks in one day.  I use the Bonnie Hunter scrappy trip tube method.  I guess I'm just slow at it.  I need to cut a bunch more strips.  I need 48 more blocks to make this big quilt.  I'm planning it to be 96" square.  I love big quilts.



***********************************************************

Cathy, at Big Lake Quilter is having a giveaway for a book called "Welcome the Seasons."  Check it out here:  http://wwwbiglakequilter.blogspot.com/2014/02/a-finish-and-giveaway.html

***********************************************************

1 comment:

Teresa in Music City said...

Such beautiful colors in your Scrappy Trip quilt Kathy! You will love it when you are done :)