I finished this baby name quilt. I'm very proud of it. It just turned out so professional.
I finished longarming my 2012 Yahoo Groups Spring Mystery and the 1" Scrappy Squares charity quilt for our LQG.
I finished the February block for the 2014 Quilt Doodle Designs BOM.
I got more blue blocks done for the January "blue" RSC14.
I started working on the pink blocks for the RSC14.
I finally finished ripping all the longarm eyelashes on this 2012 Yahoo Groups Spring Mystery quilt. It's my goal to finish this quilt for the A Lovely Year of Finishes challenge for February.
I made nine Bead on a String blocks for the February Block Lotto.
I decided to use my red/white orphan and dud blocks for the Gypsy Wife QA. I will be substituting some of the blocks for the ones I have already made depending on what size is used that month. Here's my bag of fabrics and some red/white scraps I will be using. I may add some aqua, black and a streak of yellow -- maybe...
Can you believe that I totally missed the post about the Mod Mod QA on the Block Lotto site? This will be my NewFO for February. It will be another on-going project as blocks are released each month. At least I'm not too far behind.
I made these blocks for the Mod Mod QA on the Block Lotto site. I made them the wrong size... I guess I'll make all the blocks smaller and add some borders to make it my own. These are my colors for this quilt. I'm not sure how many bead blocks I need for the Mod Mod QA yet.
I longarmed two small alphabet panels for our LQG. They still need to be trimmed. I haven't selected the binding for them yet either. Here's the charity quilt on the longarm now:
New Projects This Week
1. Mod Mod QA (on the Block Lotto site)
Pieces Still Need to be Cut & Sewn
1. Herringbone OSU quilt
2. Digging up Bones (Owen's dinosaur quilt)3. Rock Island Campfire Quilt
4. Picadilly Circle
5. ...And Sew On BOM at Quiet Play (one block to go)
6. MSBHQAL (Molli Sparkles Broken Herringbone Quilt Along)
7. Bonnie Hunter's 2013 Celtic Solstice Mystery (Still working on chevrons; others done).
8. Gypsy Wife QA (recycling Red/White Flower Basket Quilt into this project & duds.)
9. Quilt Doodle Doodles Designs 2014 BOM (February done)
10. Love Laugh Quilt Christmas Improv QA (January blocks done)
11. Classic Meets Modern BOM (January block complete)
12. Mod Mod QA (need to work on February blocks)
13. Pat Sloan Globetrotting BOM (January block complete)
1. NY Beauty
2. Orca Bay
3. We Can Do It Skill Builder Sampler
4. Red Frosty & Friends quilt #3
5. Maroon Star Sampler Quilt
6. Color coordinated hexagon quilt
7. Gourmet Quilter Sampler
8. Bluepatch Mystery Quilt
9. Amanda Murphy Designs (ugly fabric quilt)
10. Drunkard's Path Variation baby quilt
11. Finding Nemo Scrappy Trip quilt
12. Blue Frosty & Friends quilt #1
13. Blue Frosty & Friends quilt #2
Blocks are made but need to be sewn together (and/or some sashing)
1. Block Swap Adventure Sampler (2011-2012)
2. Butterfly Blocks (that I won)
3. Orange/Blue Fish Blocks (that I won)
4. Split Stars (blocks won from Block Lotto; October, 2012)
5. African Violet baby quilt (Block Lotto inspired) (worked on these blocks this week.)
6. Tall Fly
7. Block Lotto Dud (Orphan Block Quilt)
Quilts back needs to be made (tops are done)
Ready to longarm
1. Dutchman's Puzzle
2. 2nd Split Decision baby quilt
3. Sue's Solids String Quilt for LQG
4. Sue's Purple String Quilt for LQG (on the frame)
5. Alphabet Panel #1 for LQG
6. Happy Quilting Star Surround QA
Quilted, needs binding
1. LQG Ship charity quilt (expect a Friday finish!)
2. LQG 1" scrappy squares (binding cut but not sewn together)
3. Spring Mystery 2013 (thinking of binding...)
4. Alphabet Panel #2 for LQG (on the frame)
Completed this week:
1. Baby Name Quilt (Genevieve) custom quilt for a customer
WIP count this week is a very organized 43. Better get quilting... My WIP goal for New Years Day 2015 is 19.
Highlighted items in the Pieces Still Need to be Cut & Sewn section above still need to be done for the month. These are 2014 BOM projects.
Linking up with Lee at Freshly Pieced for WIP Wednesday!