Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Star Light Star Bright QA @ Happy Quilting


I'm a couple of weeks late, but I decided to start the Star Light Star Bright QA with Happy Quilting.

I am going to make a simple one block mini quilt to put on the night stand beside the bed.  (Right now it has a Christmas mini quilt on it.)  I am using some "modern" fabrics that I won when I did the ...And Sew On BOM blocks in 2013.    These fabrics were part of a scrap bundle from Fabric Worm.  Here's the center of my block:

 
I'm linking up with the others at Happy Quilting here.


3 comments:

Melissa Corry said...

Your star looks fantastic!! I love seeing it in one color, it really is going to just pop!!

Myra @ Busy Hands Quilts said...

I'm wondering what color your diamond will be and can't wait to find out!

ChristaQuilts said...

Ooh - fun fabric combo! I love Melissa's quilt alongs!