Saturday, February 22, 2014

February Scrap Saturday RSC14 -- Pink

It's the last Saturday of the month already.  This week I worked on two blocks for my Picadilly Circle quilt from Quiltmaker Magazine July/August 2013.  I love these two blocks. 

 
This package of happy mail arrived yesterday.  It's a beautiful color wheel pack of Vicki Welsh Hand Dyed Fabrics.  There are 10 fat eighths.  Thank you, Vicki for sponsoring the January RSC14 and contributing to the prizes.  You can check out some of Vicki's site at vickiwelsh.com ; her Etsy shop is here.  Check out all her wonderful hand dyed fabrics!  THANK YOU, Vicki!!!
 
 
 
I'm linking up with the others today on Angela's blog for the RSC14!
 
Soscrppy

12 comments:

Marly said...

I like your pink circles. What a super collection of fabrics in the post. It's like Christmas all over again isn't it?

Nell's Quilts said...

Those circles are wonderful - one bold and bright while the other is soft and pastel. What a lovely rainbow surprise.

Carla A Few Of My Favorite Things said...

Your blocks look like they are a lot of fun! I love graphic blocks like that. Aren't Vicki's hand dyes scrumptous?

Katie Z. said...

Great circles.

Val's Quilting Studio said...

Ooohhh I especially love the dark pinks!!

scraphappy said...

Yeah! I'm so glad you got your fabric. Hope it will inspire you to keep making beautiful blocks.

Dasha said...

That is a fabulous block you made Kathy! It will look terrific with all the other colours.

Julie in GA said...

Your Piccadilly Circle blocks look great!
Congrats on winning last month's RSC prize.

Michele said...

Love your blocks and congrats on the win.

Deb A said...

I love your circle blocks. The grey really sets them off. Lucky you to win the pretty fabrics. Looking forward to seeing what you turn them into.

Cathy said...

Oh, I love them too!

Wendy said...

they are wonderful blocks!