Friday, June 10, 2022

Brown HST

I got up early today to work on the brown HST units for my Three, Six, Nine HST quilt.  LOL.  It's only a few of this color as well.  Now that these are done, I only have the dark/bright blue, purple, and orange to go.  


Dark/bright blue is the color of the month for June.  I'll be working on those later today.  

Hopefully I'll be able to work in the garden some today.  It has been wet.  Time to get the miscellaneous things planted.  I also realized that I didn't have ANY zucchini seeds!!! OH NO!  I can't have a garden without zucchini.  Looks like a trip to the store is in order today.

1 comment:

patty a. said...

I need to get my tomato plants transplanted into the garden and into pots. They are getting tall and need space. I will put that on the agenda for this weekend. I hope you don't have any problem finding zucchini seeds. After all it is nearly mid-June, don't the stores have Christmas stuff out? LOL!!