Saturday, April 2, 2022

RSC22 -- Pink Scraps

 I only made a few 3.5" rail fence blocks.  These scraps were still in the scrap basket from Valentine's Day projects.


I’m excited to show you my finished Full Stop quilt designed by Angela as a QA  for RSC21:



Full Stop finished at 55" x 72".  You can read more about it here.  I quilted it with yellow thread (the color of the month for March.)

I'm linking up at Quilting Is More Fun Than Housework for Oh Scrap!

I'm linking up at Angela's blog, SoScrappy, for the RSC22.


IMAGE NAME


13 comments:

Linda Swanekamp said...

Working my pink scraps for some baby quilts for H2H. Your blocks look great.

LIttle Penguin Quilts said...

I love your Full Stop - great finish! You're inspiring me to move mine along a little more!

The Joyful Quilter said...

Congratulations on your fabulous Full Stop quilt finish, Kathy!! Nice start on PINK scrap sewing, too. :o))

Sylvia@Treadlestitches said...

Love the full stop, great colors and the perfect background!

Jenny said...

Itz always great to have a finish, many congratulations!

Deb said...

Love your full stop, great finish! I have some sorted fabric piles ready to sew , sew I will get to it! Stay safe and sew on !

Ivani said...

What a lovely and happy finish, Kathy. Love it.

Chantal said...

Congratulations on finishing Full Stop. I love how you layout the blocks and the grey background. Excellent job with the quilting. Bravo! ;^)

Needled Mom said...

Pink! This will be a fun month.

maggie fellow said...

i like the quilting - and everything else

Raewyn said...

Well done on the finish - I wondered how all the blocks would come together and I really like how you've done yours!

Rebecca Grace said...

Congrats on your Full Stop finish, Kathy! It turned out great!

Gwyned Trefethen said...

The Full Stop quilt is so much fun. You did a wonderful job quilting it.