Monday, April 18, 2022

Quilting Complete on Pink Large Square Patchwork Quilt

 I FINALLY finished the longarm quilting on this quilt for a friend.  She gave it to me to quilt way back in January.  She knows that it gets too cold for me to quilt and is very patient.  I can't wait to call her today and tell her that it is done.


I quilted it using my Circle Lord giant template board called Cosmos.  I used a pale pink thread.  I'm sure she will be pleased.  I don't usually get to use this quilting template often for this friend because most of the quilts she makes are for young men in her family.  Finally there are a couple of little girls!


She gave me this gorgeous, pink floral, gently used sheet for a backing.  It worked out perfectly!

I'm linking up at Quilting Is More Fun Than Housework for Oh Scrap!

Quilting is more fun than Housework








2 comments:

patty a. said...

The quilt turned out so pretty! Speaking of cold, geeze it is cold today and yesterday for Easter that air was chilly! There was sleet already this morning and it is alternating with rain all day. I need to get out and walk at lunchtime, but I draw the line at walking in the rain.

ishikasingh said...

I have seen that every person wants to express their feelings but they are not able to express their feelings properly in words but the content you have written in your post is very beautiful, it seems that you have expressed your feelings Has expressed. Hi, you are a person who writes a very beautiful post, in the same way, you keep writing new posts in your life, our best wishes are with you. Gurugram Girl Phone Number
Cheap price girls gurgaon
low price girls sector 29
gurugram Girl phone number
Bhiwadi Real Photos Girl
Manesar VIP Photos Girl
Gurugram hell girl
DLF Phase 3 premium girl
college girl gurgaon