Friday, April 1, 2022

On the Frame Friday

 I finally loaded my friend's quilt onto the longarm frame.  She gave it to me on January 4th!  I'm hoping it's warm enough in there to finish it.  So far, so good...


I'm quilting it using my Circle Lord giant template board called Cosmos.  I don't get to use this on this particular friend's quilts often because she usually makes more masculine quilts.  With all this pink and the pink backing, I thought it was time to use it for her.  it's such a pretty, floral pattern.  I'm using pink thread too!  This is definitely a girly quilt.


I'm linking up at Alycia Quilts for Finished (or not) Friday.


2 comments:

Linda Swanekamp said...

I have a quilt not quite secured on the longarm. Wish it was as far as your lovely one.

Alycia~Quiltygirl said...

Oh how fun to use a new different design!!
Thanks for linking to Finished ( or not) Friday!!