Friday, April 1, 2022

Good Fortune -- April '22 OMG

 It seems like yesterday that I finished this quilt top and took a photo of it in the snow.  But when I looked back at the post I saw I finished the quilt top in February of 2019.  It's time to really decide what to do with the border and finish it.  This quilt is called Good Fortune.  It was a mystery quilt designed by Bonnie Hunter.

It's a beautiful use of scraps!

I hope to complete this quilt in the month of April, 2022.  I am linking up at Elm Street Quilts for the One Monthly Goal April Linkup (goal setting) party.

3 comments:

Needled Mom said...

I did that one in yellow instead of orange and it is still one of my favorite of the mystery quilts. Yours looks so pretty in the snow.

Linda Swanekamp said...

I love the perky brightness of your quilt.

Brenda @ Songbird Designs said...

Those bright blocks look great in the snow! Good luck with your goal!