Saturday, May 11, 2019

Scrappy Orange Saturday 5.11.19

I finally moved on to orange this week.  Here's one scrappy owl:


I quickly cut orange scraps with my Accuquilt dies and had all my pieces counted out and organized for box kites and sand castle block production.  They were nicely laying on my desk calendar in little piles.  I guess my son wanted to look at his iPad on my desk and he reorganized them for me into one pile...  Oh well.  Hope they are all there.  If not, you may see some "design elements" in the upcoming weeks of the RSC.


Linking up with Angela at SoScrappy for the RSC19.  The party is here.

grab button for SoScrappy

Speaking of Mr. Sunshine.  Yesterday we spent the day at an area high school that arranges our county Exceptional Olympics.  It's a very nicely organized day of fun events for athletes of special needs.  Here's a few pictures:


Below is a selfie taken by his teacher (she is in the left with the bunny ears.)  What an AMAZING teacher he had this year (and last).  We will miss her dearly as Owen moves on to middle school.  The teacher in the middle will be his teacher next year.  She is very kind too.  I'm sure I'll get to know her better next year.







2 comments:

Needled Mom said...

I love your owl.

It's a big move for Owen next year. Middle school!! It's hard to tell good teachers goodbye.

The Joyful Quilter said...

You got some AWESOME action shots at The Games!! Here's hoping Owen didn't accidentally misplace some of your ORANGE block parts. If so, "design features" are the worst thing in the world!