Sunday, May 19, 2019

The Slow Stitching Continues

I made more progress on my stitch-a-long this week.  I finished the second swan and continued stitching on clue #1 (the center peacock.)


I found this mystery stitch along on facebook.  You can get the free pattern here.

It's called the Mystery Sampler Stitch A Long (2019) at Linen & Threads.

Opening day was last weekend for our baseball league.  I haven't been taking my stitching along with me due to the fact that my little ham wants my full attention--and that's ok!  We waited so long to have a child.  We have been blessed.  My stitching can wait.


My guy is the happy tall one in the photo below.


Here's a pic of the whole team:




I'm linking up with Kathy at Kathy's Quilts for Slow Sunday Stitching.

Slow Sunday Stitching

No comments: