Tuesday, August 16, 2016

Flying Quilts

Guild charity quilts are flying on and off the frame so fast I haven't hung them on the clothesline to get photos yet!

This quilt wasn't my favorite to quilt.  The blocks have bias edges and they are stretching everywhere.  It seems I am quilting blocks that are either mountain or valley on each row.  Not all of them are flat.  I'm quilting it with Circle Lord Jesters.  The quilting pattern isn't too tight that I can wiggle in there and kinda flatten the blocks.  Keeping my fingers crossed that the borders don't get too stretched at the end.  Whew.


The pieces in this quilt was in one of our guild project bags.  Another member had the patience to put it together and add a border.  It will be a nice quilt for someone to snuggle with!

Linking up with in The Quilting Room With Mel for Fiber Tuesday.

Fiber Tuesday Link Party for all fiber crafts

No comments: