Thursday, August 4, 2016

I May Have a Scrap Problem



Today I'm linking up with Sarah Craig at Confessions of a Scrap Addict.  The linky party today states that I May Have a Scrap Problem.  Problem you say?  I don't think it's a problem at all!  I love scraps!  I love it when I can take a pile like this:

 
And turn it into a fun block like this!  This block is block #4 for the first pattern in the book Welcome Home ~~ Surround Yourself with Country Warmth, by Cheryl Wall.  I am working on the Welcome Home Sampler Quilt.  It has some slow stitching applique on it.  I made this block for my to-go bag.
 
See, trees are already sprouting on both sides of the house...

3 comments:

The Thompsons said...

How fun! I love scraps, but they seem to multiply and replenish in the middle of the night. No matter how many I use the pile just grows! :)

Sarah Craig said...

Beautiful! And I agree with the comment above - they do seem to multiply!! Thanks for linking up!

Julianne said...

That looks Awesome!