Friday, May 15, 2015

Friday Finish -- Blue/Green/White Customer Quilt

I'm happy to finish #5 of 5 customer quilts!  Just in time for summer vacation.  Whew.  I love the way my customer selected the green, blue, and white to go with her scrappy blocks of anything goes.  I quilted it with my Circle Lord Giant Template called Baptist Fan.


 
I love the way the Baptist Fan quilting makes this quilt look soft and old-fashioned.  I know my customer is going to LOVE this one!
 
Here's the fabric on the back:
 
 
 
I am linking up with Richard and Tanya for Link-A-Friday Finish.  Check out the projects of others here.
 
LAFF - Richard and Tanya Quilts
 

2 comments:

Julianne said...

Thats a pretty quilt! Love the quilting, perfect as always! Pretty Pretty Pretty!!

Jo said...

What size area does that baptist fan quilting cover