I completed 12 blocks for the December Block Lotto. These are Big O blocks.
I made progress on the Bonnie Hunter GIMQ. I am confident that clue 1 will be done by Friday.
I really like these blocks that I made for the RSC14. It's called Urban Classics by Nancy Mahoney. You can find it and many other free patterns on Nancy's page here.
I finished my little Cascadia QA doll quilt top.
I love the way my Little Letters QA looks. I need to put a 2.5" border around it to make the top complete.
My WIP count this week is 33. My WIP goal for New Years Day 2015 is 19. Uh oh, I've got a ways to go! I'm linking up with Lee at Freshly Pieced for WIP Wednesday!
New Projects This Week
Pieces Still Need to be Cut & Sewn
1. Underpants Project
2. Digging up Bones (Owen's dinosaur quilt)
3. Rock Island Campfire Quilt
4. Picadilly Circle
5. ...And Sew On BOM at Quiet Play (one block to go)
6. MSBHQAL (Molli Sparkles Broken Herringbone Quilt Along)7. Spring Sampler Series at Cora's Quilts
8. Gypsy Wife QA (recycling Red/White Flower Basket Quilt into this project & duds.)
9. Quilt Doodle Doodles Designs 2014 BOM
10. Love Laugh Quilt Christmas Improv QA
11. Classic Meets Modern BOM
12. Mod Mod QA (turning this one into a baby quilt)
13. Super Mario QA
Blocks Still Need to be Made
1. NY Beauty
2. Orca Bay
3. We Can Do It Skill Builder Sampler4. Sweet Simplicity BOM
5. Finding Nemo Scrappy Trip quilt
6. Color coordinated hexagon quilt
7. Gourmet Quilter Sampler
8. Bluepatch Mystery Quilt
9. Amanda Murphy Designs (ugly fabric quilt)
10. Drunkard's Path Variation baby quilt
Blocks are made but need to be sewn together (and/or some sashing)
1. Block Swap Adventure Sampler (2011-2012)
2. Block Lotto Dud (Orphan Block Quilt)
3. Orange/Blue Fish Blocks (that I won)
4. Split Stars (blocks won from Block Lotto; October, 2012)
5. African Violet baby quilt (Block Lotto inspired)
6. Tall Fly
1. Celtic Solstice (Bonnie Hunter Mystery 2013)
Ready to longarm
Quilted, needs binding
1. Blue Frosty #1
2. Blue Frosty #2
3. Red Frosty #2
Completed this week: