Wednesday, April 17, 2013

WIP Wednesday 4.17.13



New Projects This Week
1 -- Drunkard's Path Variation (for a baby due mid July).  I cut all of this out in one night!  I'm not sure about the 2" sashing around each block yet.  They look really small.  I might go without sashing.
 
 
I am waiting until tomorrow to see Lee's Bloom Bloom Pow QA (I need to check see the Y-seams...)
I am also considering joining Jamie's Brick Road QA at Sunflower Seeds
 
Although I don't care for QA's where I have to purchase a pattern, Pile O' Fabric blog has Retro Rubies starting soon.  It's a beautiful, modern pattern!
 
Retro Rubies QAL
 
I'm more than half done with the small stippling on Chasing Chevrons quilt!
 
 
I finally have an inspiration for this month's Modern Mini Mystery Round Robin.  Sorry, no pic.
Gotta keep it a mystery!
Mini
 
I made a scrappy trip test block from 2" strips.  I'm sticking with 2.5" strips when that project starts.
 
 
 
I finished this little springy quilt!
 

It measures 36" by 46.5".
 


Pieces still need to be cut
1. Herringbone OSU quilt
2. Digging up Bones (Owen's dinosaur quilt)

Blocks still need to be made
1. NY Beauty
2. Orca Bay
3. We Can Do It Skill Builder Sampler
4. Red/White Flower Basket Quilt
5. Maroon Star Sampler Quilt
6. Color coordinated hexagon quilt
7. Gourmet Quilter Sampler
8. Bluepatch Mystery Quilt
9. Amanda Murphy Designs (ugly fabric quilt)
10.  Drunkard's Path Variation baby quilt

Blocks are made but need to be sewn together (and some sashing)
1. Block Swap Adventure Sampler (2011 - 2012)
2. Butterfly Blocks (that I won)
3. Orange/Blue Fish Blocks (that I won)
4. Split Stars (block won from the Block Lotto)
5. African Violet baby quilt

Quilt back need to be made (tops are done)
1. Grandma's WIP -- Cameo Rose (this one is a long-term project)
2. Grandma's WIP #2 (this is also a long-term project)
3. Tumbler Charm Quilt
4. Terry's Treasures Sew Along
5. Easy Street

Ready to longarm
1. Chasing Chevrons QA (more than half done)
2. Dutchman's Puzzle
3. Heather Spence Mystery Quilt
4. Scrappy Christmas QA
5. Spring Mystery loaded 2/26/13 Eyelashes to rip out!
6.  Bear/Rainbow panel

Quilted, needs binding
1. Made with Love by Mary Mystery Quilt -- Buckeye Beauty

Open ended projects (Pink highlighted items on this list are complete for April.)
1. Block Lotto Blocks
2. Block Swap Adventure Block
3. Modern Mini Mystery Round Robin 2013

4. And Sew On BOM project 2013

Each Wednesday I try to link up with Lee at Freshly Pieced. Sometimes the linky will accept my picture and let me link; sometimes it doesn't. But I try.


WIP Wednesday at Freshly Pieced

I'm also linking up with WOW on Ester's blog.

2 comments:

Julianne said...

I just have to tell you that the Mac N Cheese recipe you had on your blog was Phenomenal! Absolute best Mac N Cheese that I have had in a while...YUMMO! Thanks for the recipe!!

jjthor said...

I really like the baby blanket! I need to make 3 before august and needed idea I think I will try to use this block looks good.