Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Round Robin Block Exchange - Old Bones

This project was started mid January, 2013.  I am making it my Round Robin Block Exchange project at my local quilt guild.  Each member provides all the fabric for a quilt.  Pattern and everything is put in a bag.  Bags are exchanged each month at the monthly meeting.  Each month other members make two blocks.  At our annual Christmas party the bags get returned to the owner.  I needed to make two sample blocks.  Here they are:



 


 
Thanks, LQG, for helping me with this project.  I can't wait to see what is in each bag each month!
 
My friend's bag is going to be a little different... She trusted me with her fabric.  I am selecting her pattern.  She only knows what fabric is in the bag.  At Christmas she will get to see her quilt blocks.  Here's her fabrics:
 

I know exactly what I'm going to do with this!  Gotta rush and make two blocks for the sample.
 

No comments: